Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900T01-A
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This course will provide foundational-level knowledge of cloud services and how those
services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first
step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further
Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts, as well as general cloud
computing models and services, such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud, and
Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS), and Software-as-aService (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar
services concerning security, privacy, compliance, and trust. It will finally cover pricing
and support services available with Azure.
Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
1 – DESCRIBE CORE AZURE CONCEPTS
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
2 – DESCRIBE CORE AZURE SERVICES
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Explore Azure compute services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure networking services
3 – DESCRIBE CORE SOLUTIONS AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS ON MICROSOFT AZURE
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
4 – DESCRIBE GENERAL SECURITY AND NETWORK SECURITY FEATURES
- Protect against security threats on Azure
- Secure network connectivity on Azure
5 – DESCRIBE IDENTITY, GOVERNANCE, PRIVACY, AND COMPLIANCE FEATURES
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
6 – DESCRIBE MICROSOFT AZURE COST MANAGEMENT AND SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle
- Duration 8 Hours
- Category Microsoft Azure
- Class Sizes 8