Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 – Level 1
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options, and organize your mail. You will:
- Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
1 – Getting Started with Outlook 2016
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Work with Messages
- Access Outlook Help
2 – Formatting Messages
- Add Message Recipients
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Format Message Content
3 – Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Attach Files and Items
- Add Illustrations to Messages
- Manage Automatic Message Content
4 – Customizing Message Options
- Customize Reading Options
- Track Messages
- Recall and Resend Messages
5 – Organizing Messages
- Mark Messages
- Organize Messages Using Folders
6 – Managing Your Contacts
- Create and Edit Contacts
- View and Print Contacts
7 – Working with the Calendar
- View the Calendar
- Create Appointments
- Schedule Meetings
- Print the Calendar
8 – Working with Tasks and Notes
- Create Tasks
- Create Notes
- Duration 10 Hours
- Category Microsoft Office
- Class Sizes 10