Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 – Level 2
In this course, you will use Outlook’s advanced features to customize and manage your email communications, including using advanced features to organize emails; managing calendar settings and options; managing contact information; scheduling tasks; and managing Outlook backups and data file settings. You will:
- Modify messages and set global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Manage your mailbox.
- Automate message management.
- Work with calendar settings.
- Manage contacts and groups.
- Manage activities by using tasks.
- Share workspaces with others.
- Manage Outlook data files.
1 – Modifying Messages and Setting Global Options
- Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Modify Message Settings and Options
- Configure Global Outlook Options
- Customize the Outlook Interface
2 – Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Group and Sort Messages
- Filter and Manage Messages
- Search Outlook Items
3 – Managing Your Mailbox
- Use the Junk E-Mail Filter to Manage Messages
- Manage Your Mailbox
4 – Automating Message Management
- Use Automatic Replies
- Use the Rules Wizard to Organize Messages
- Create and Use Quick Steps
5 – Working with Calendar Settings
- Set Advanced Calendar Options
- Create and Manage Additional Calendars
- Manage Meeting Responses
6 – Managing Contacts
- Import and Export Contacts
- Use Electronic Business Cards
- Forward Contacts
7 – Managing Activities by Using Tasks
- Assign and Manage Tasks
8 – Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Delegate Access to Outlook Folders
- Share Your Calendar
- Share Your Contacts
9 – Managing Outlook Data Files
- Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Back Up Outlook Items
- Change Data File Settings
- Duration 10 Hours
- Category Microsoft Office
- Class Sizes 10