Microsoft Office Publisher 2016
In this course, you will create, format, edit, and share publications.
- You will:
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
1 – Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
2 – Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
3 – Formatting Texts & Paragraphs in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
4 – Managing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Work with Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
5 – Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
6 – Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
- Duration 10 Hours
- Category Microsoft Office
- Class Sizes 10