Microsoft Office Visio 2016 – Level 2
In this course, you will examine advanced features to make you more efficient and effective. You will:
- Design advanced plans and diagrams.
- Enhance the look of drawings.
- Create shapes, stencils, and templates.
- Connect drawings to external data.
- Leverage development tools.
- Share drawings.
- Use diagram standards (optional).
1 – DESIGNING ADVANCED PLANS & DIAGRAMS
- Create a Microsoft Account and Log Into Visio
- Build Advanced Plans
- Build Advanced Diagrams
2 – ENHANCING THE LOOK OF DRAWINGS
- Topic A: Use 3-D Shapes
- Work with Shape Styles
- Define Shape Styles
- Apply Backgrounds, Borders, and Titles
3 – WORKING WITH CUSTOM SHAPES, STENCILS, & TEMPLATES
- Create Simple Custom Shapes
- Create Custom Stencils
- Create Custom Templates
4 – CONNECTING DRAWINGS TO EXTERNAL DATA
- Make an Organization Chart from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Generate a Pivot Diagram from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Create a Gantt Chart from a Project File
- Create a Timeline from a Project File
- Connect a Map to an Access Database
5 – LEVERAGING DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- Create Macros
- Modify ShapeSheets
- Build Advanced Shapes
6 – SHARING DRAWINGS
- Save and Share Drawings with OneDrive
- Review Drawings
- Insert Drawings Into Other Office Files
- Export Drawings
- Print Drawings
- Duration 10 Hours
- Category Microsoft Office
- Class Sizes 10